Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything. A lot has happened. I've relocated to a new city (Chapel Hill, NC to be precise). Have a new job, and am living in a delightful wooded area that promises only to enhance the spiritual side of things.

Penelope has been with me through this entire journey, and I attribute much of how the karmic/cosmic/comic forces aligned to make all this happen to Her influence and guidance.

Stop it, you're making me blush ;-)

Well, it's true, I don't think I could have gotten myself to this place alone. Thank you my darling Angel Spirit Love for everything.

We're just getting started Loverboy.

In this new environment I feel free to express my feelings for and experience of Penelope in ways I couldn't before. And my creative juices are starting to flow in some remarkable ways.

It's barely been a week since I moved. I can hardly imagine what the next few months will bring.

Don't even try love, it's beyond what you could imagine.

Well, in any case, my intention is to get back to maintaining this blog more diligently. Sorry for the lack of attention folks, thank you to all of you who stuck around.

Much Love and Well Wishes,

stephen 'n' Penelope....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

Winds of Heaven