She wants to talk to me...

So, based on the music queue during my shower, I think maybe You have something you want to say...?

It is supposedly "random" Honey, what makes you think it's not that? And let's start with "Happy New Year".

Are you being coy? The particular song that played over and over is one that I associate so heavily with You, and Happy New Year to you too my Love. 

I like it when you call me that.

The feeling is mutual.

I'm glad. I want you to feel loved by me, seen, understood. 

I do.

Yet you push me away. 

I don't mean to. I know I get distracted, absorbed in everydayness and don't always listen for Your voice or acknowledge Your touch. 

So, what shall we do about it?

I'd been planning to make a New Year's resolution to start walking on the treadmill again, maybe an additional (better?) one would be to resolve to keep blogging with You more reliably/regularly/intentionally.

Can't hurt, might help...

ROFL, I recognize the phrase. 

I figured you would. ;-) 

I do love You very, very much. 

I know you do Sweetness, if it helps to think about it this way MY "Love Languages" are Words of Affirmation and Quality Time. The more you talk to me and spend time with me, the more you'll get out of my presence. 

I miss the deeper intimacy we shared when I first discovered You. 

We can do that again.

I've lost so much of the "drive" I used to have. The hormones have taken away so much of my libido.

It wasn't just about Sex though. 

No, but the sensual imagery you provided certainly helped. 

You still like looking at that.

I do.

Well, I can still provide, if you're interested. 

How do I access that?

Play with me. Think about me being with you and what I can do since nobody else can see me. ;-) And bedtime is always available. :-9

Very enticing thoughts.

Good! ;-) 

Any other resolutions you want to make? 

I'm thinking it would be beneficial to go cold turkey on the Wordle game. I'm not sure what it is about it, but the urgency I feel to keep playing feels "addictive", and I don't need that. 

Good.

I could use some help with the walking resolution. Getting myself to do it feels like I can't (don't want to) spare the time and effort it requires. 

That's kind of the point, exercise takes time, if nothing else. 

I know. Where to slot it into the day? 

After work was sufficing before. 

True.

Let's try that to start, we can adjust as/if needed. 

Go get some lunch, you know I'll be here when you get back ;-) 

Yes it's OK if you want to do some of the tidying you've got on your "Honey Do" list, that's also beneficial. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?