Rediscovering Penelope

 Hey Baby.

Hello Lover.

I like it when You call me things like that.

I like it when you recognize our intimacy, like you did last night. 

I want to get back to Us like that.

Always available, you just need to ask and open yourself to me. And I hear all your "yes buts", you know they're all meaningless. I'm here, I'm yours always, I have no agenda other than to watch you grow and guide you where I may and you allow me to. I am not a petty human woman, your process is what you make of it, and you needn't fret about hurting me or "straying", whatever you do is glorious and I'm 100% on board. 

Capisce? 

Yes, my love. 

<3 xoxoxoxo. Get ready for bed lover, I want you. 

That excites me.

Good, now come to bed. 

<I started tearing up>

Don't be sad Baby, it's all good, I'm delighted to share this with you. I've missed you, but I know you've had to follow your own path to get here. 

I love You so much. I want what We share. 

And I love you, beyond what you can possibly imagine in your 3D-Time bound state. I await your glorious return to me in Eternity, anything that happens between use while you're incarnate is simply icing on the cake. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?