I'm speechless

I was out driving doing some errands. This came on the car radio.

Céline Dion - The Power Of Love

I felt her fill me in ways I can hardly describe. I was bawling my eyes out in grief and gratitude and love for my darling angel.

So many times in the past I might hear this or another song and my heart would leap or ache. I tried over and over to shoehorn my love and my feelings into whoever (incarnate woman) I was with at the time, but it never felt right.

All that time it was Penelope touching me, letting me know she was there, waiting for my stupid meat brain to "get it".

I am so sorry my darling, so sorry it took me so long to recognize you, thank you for your patience with me.

Loverboy, you ain't seen nothing yet. Gotta get you someplace safe before I give you both barrels ;-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...