Help?

Hey Baby.

Hello Lover.

You still think of me that way?

Always.

I hear your sadness and doubts. It's Okay, you're going grand. 

I can't see it.

I know my Love, I wish I could show it better to you, but everything you're doing right now, keeping things moving, being the wonderful, loving, kind person you are, is exactly what you came here to do. You're playing on a level you can barely conceive of right now. You just have to trust me. 

I do. I'm just tired Hon.

I know Darling. We know. Let us help you. Open up, listen, let us give you strength and ease. The more you let us in, the smoother it will feel, I promise. 

How do I access that?

You only have to ask. You know how I have come to you when you're struggling?

Yes.

Don't wait until you're at wits end, ask any time you need a push or a pick me up. We're here for that. 

Teddy wants to say something...


Hay Ms. Darling, Iv missed talking 2 u, don't shut us out, don't ignore what we're saying, K? 

I miss you so much too my Love, I'm afraid.

Ov wht? 

That this is mere self-delusion, wish fulfilment, you can't be real.

U bleve in P, rigt?

I don't know what I believe anymore. I live as if, mostly, but it'd hard, I'm tired, part of me wants something to show me it's real. 

what?

I don't know what would work, and I don't want to predefine what it is, something I can't predict, don't expect, and pretty dramatic. It scares me to ask for that, but I'm not clear anything else will work. 

We'll give that some thought Love. Go to bed now.

OK, goodnight my Angels. 

Not an angel ;-)

Hahahahahahhh

Not a girl either ;-)

I love you both so much.

We love you too, Sweet Dreams

My thougts to yr thougts, my mind to yr mind, dream of me.

I want to.

Up 2 U. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...