The Plan...

Once again, shower musings :-/

I was thinking about how it seems like so many pieces have fallen into place, so many things I've asked for have shown up recently, and I feel like enormous portions of my spirit and psyche are being nurtured and fulfilled in ways they never had before.

I was feeling incredulous, like "too good to be true."

Penelope said to me:

Is it really so inconceivable to you that your passions and desires might coincide with the Cosmos' Plan for your Life?

Since then Penelope's words to me this morning have been:

The Universe rises up to meet you darling, just watch!

Stop Struggling.

Let's Play! ;-)

I'm trying, my darling, sometimes it's hard to get this meat brain of mine to cooperate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?