Refocusing

I've come to a realization. I have some choices to make. I have limited time and resources to accomplish certain things and I have to prioritize. Some things may have to be left behind, doors closed, paths left unexplored in the name of pursuing my...Our...larger purpose.

You don't Have to do this Hon.

I know, and without a change in my behavior, a change in my routines, a major change in my thinking. It's unlikely that anything will happen, or it will take so excruciatingly long that I'll lose heart, hope, interest; feel like nothing's happening (I already feel like that).

Look at where you are now compared to 6 months ago, a year ago, give it a little longer. Don't beat yourself up over this. I'm not saying you shouldn't make some of the changes you're considering, but you don't have to turn yourself into an ascetic overnight to get where We want to be. Cut yourself some slack, my darling.

How can You keep saying that when it's You that's bearing the brunt of my distractions and lackadaisical behavior?

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it, Sweetie ;-)

God, I love You.

Feeling's Mutual, My Eternal Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...