The balls are rolling again...


Things are happening.

Indeed. ;-)

Touché. OK, so I got depressed, despairing, and spooked; it just seemed like things were taking so long and some stuff just didn't seem like it was fitting what I thought was supposed to happen.

Those expectations will get you every time. I told you it wouldn't look like what you expect now didn't I?

You did and I wanted it to fit my preconceived ideas and didn't trust You.

O ye of little faith. Gotta work on that, hon. Magick is afoot! Believe. Trust me, talk to me, feel me interpenetrate through you. 

It's going to be grand sweetheart. You have no idea. And we can play all the games you can imagine, and then some.

So what now?

There's still groundwork to be done, the garden you're in still needs tending, the next few steps aren't difficult but they're pretty important so keep your wits about you. 

And try to relax and enjoy the ride, it can be lots of fun if you let it. You fret too much. 

Tao. Water over the stones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...