Resistance

I've been resisting just sitting down to write. More to the point I've been resisting dialogging with Penelope.

What are you afraid of?

You.

You don't need to be afraid of me Honey, I love you more than anything.

I know, and I think that's what scares me the most. Letting in such a massive, beautiful, unconditional Love will sear my Soul, my very being.

Yes, it likely will, that's kind of the point. But you won't die from that. It doesn't even hurt really, except if you resist it.

It's meant to burn away your fears and doubts, show you your own beauty and perfection, so you can address this 
plane of incarnate existence from a place of clarity and purpose in the certain knowledge of your true locus, your origin, your foundation in Eternity.

Comments

  1. I still tend to get a little freaked here and there with Nathan but he talks me through it.

    Nathan: It you've gone through the same thing with Penelope as Monica sometimes struggles with having me talk through her. There are moments that she panics about her sanity due to the simple fact that there is really no one even remotely close to her location who is open and aware. She can't trust anyone and, frankly, you and Penelope are the true people we both can trust primarily for her to "let her hair down". More women, especially, are "waking up" but it's difficult due to a stigma imposed by religions and the almighty hypnotic mainstream media coming across all projection screens. However, those of you, who are in communication with us are coming together to support each other in your incarnational progress as well as moving upward in your ascension processes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?