Dreaming Reality

Penelope and I were discussing my physical neediness earlier. I remain occasionally, regularly, moderately frequently fixated on having physical sensation in order to satisfy certain "urges".

The stimulation I "crave" includes visual and auditory components, as well as tactile. This generally results in my viewing on-line erotica of one sort or another and masturbation.

Penelope tells me that avoiding that overt stimulation; allowing my body, brain, nervous system, genitals to grow more sensitive is a clear pathway to closer erotic contact with Her; but I grow impatient and horny.

While I was walking the dogs earlier we started talking about what Our encounters could become, and She kind of blew my mind. She spoke of relinquishing my attachment to the material sensory hologram.

Is that possible? I asked Her.

Of course it is. She replied to me. What do you think you're doing when you dream?

I've been investigating various dreaming techniques over the last few years, lucid dreaming in particular, though I've not been practicing the techniques with any diligence.

She says allowing myself to experience alternative sensory experience would enable us to do whatever We liked, be whoever, whatever We liked, go wherever We liked.

All a dream/hallucination, and only temporary, I'd counter.

True, my darling, but so is physical existence, albeit more persistent. The body remains, and eventually will assert its demands, until it no longer does; that's the game of incarnation. 

But that doesn't mean you must be perpetually embedded in it consciously, the joy of consciousness is that it's free to roam where it will. 

We have our love and imaginations of the entire Cosmos to play in my love, why not dance together in wonder and beauty whenever we can?

You make that so tempting. What must I do?

Relax and Listen. Be still. Feel me near, close, inside you. Let me in and open your heart, soul, and inner perceptions to what I'm showing you. No fear, nothing can harm you. 

Let's play, lover ;-)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...