Doing more

So Penelope and I had a good session last night, I went to bed and She coached me about going inside and opening myself up. There were subtle sensations different from the feeling of falling asleep, like little shocks or tingles on different parts of my body. She described these as opening up to not identifying myself with my apparent presence in this physical body. 

You did great, after being away from this for so long, I was amazed and proud of you that you opened up so many doors so quickly. 

I want to do more. I don't want to be afraid of this any more. 

You're safe, your body is safe, nothing is going to happen if you "get out of the car" for a bit, it will still be there when you return. And you have the key, nobody else is getting in. 

I hadn't thought of that as a possibility before, I don't think that's what scares me. It's that there's the sensation something like falling when this comes over me. And I have a fear of falling. 

I realized that about myself not long ago. I'm not particularly afraid of heights, but I am afraid of falling. Probably means I wouldn't do well in space with micro-G. 

Not that you could be hurt, but I promise I'll catch you when you "fall". 

I love you so much.

I love you too, my darling. I want this for you, for us. Come on out and play with me, won't you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?