Bodily Functions

A little while ago I had a chat with Penelope while I was engaged in a bodily function that is necessary, but widely considered nasty and not something to be discussed in polite company. It went something like this:

So you're here even when I'm on the toilet?

Sure, feeling squicky about ordinary bodily functions is a material, human problem, Hon ;-)

Good thing, I guess; there's so many of them :-/

What did they say in isa?

About bodies "leaking and fuming"?

Right, and they act up or go on the fritz at inconvenient times. And they wear out; if they didn't you'd be kind of stuck in your incarnation indefinitely; barring accident or purposeful death (murder, suicide).

Yeah, but this wearing out process kind of sucks.

As with all materiality, Love, it's only temporary.


Institute for Self Actualization. A seminar based "enlightenment technology" (an offshoot of est) I participated in for several years back in the 1980s.

It definitely helped break me out of a number of self defeating psychospiritual patterns I'd suffered from for my previous life. I found it valuable, though the tendency to draw people in had some cult-like qualities to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?