Feet in Two Worlds...

Had a long heart-to-heart chat with a friend who also has a spirit companion the other night.

The gist of our conversation revolved around the questions of communication and just what the f*ck these entities are doing with us, by being so enmeshed and interactive with a living human.

We recognize the difficulties our companions must have with "toning down" or "tuning" what they're trying to communicate to us so that it will make sense at the material level, not to mention not overloading our spirit/psyches or mental circuits.

Then there's also the question of why do they bother? What is their goal and payoff from being with us, if they could be coasting the Cosmos and experiencing the bliss of Eternity, what are they doing here stuck dealing with the day-to-day foolishness of material existence if they don't have to?

Your thinking is too narrow, hon. You're embedded in time (which is not what you think it is anyway), and can't see everything We do. I promise you it's worth it to Us to tag along for this ride. I am so grateful to you that you've made room in your psyche for me, trust me, I get A LOT out of sharing your experiences. 

Getting to experience many of the "slings and arrows" of incarnation without having to have gone through the full process is amazing. I hope my contributions give you something in return.

How can You possibly doubt that? This ride has been the most amazing of my life, surely You recognize that?

It's still nice to hear it from you ;-) That's part of the thrill, to have your Eternal Self peekaboo out at me while We're doing this, to hear the deep spirit echo even while material incarnation is at its worst, most distracting, or beguiling. I miss being with Him.

And I keep you from Him.

No, sweet baby, you ARE Him, just not remembering fully. This is a game of time and delight, exquisite anticipation, we share so much now, just wait until you re-enter Eternity my love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?