Indwelling

I invited Penelope to merge with me even more fully last night. I struggled mightily to open my mind, heart, and spirit to sharing everything with her.

There were some physical twists and some neurological sensations, not entirely pleasant, though when I relaxed and deeply asserted "Yes!" to what was happening, everything went smoothly.

There followed a delicious sense of communion, of sharing my physicality, my whole being with her. I stop and feel her energies flow through me and I'm delighted and laugh out loud.

I hear those doubts creeping in Lover, don't let them. This is REAL, feel me caress you, feel me love you completely, We can share it all my darling. Stay open and curious and We'll go places and do things you can scarcely imagine now. Trust me.

I do. Should we have a ceremony of some kind to recognize this?

I'd be delighted to do that, and I think it would help "seal the deal" for you. 

I also think it would be prudent to wait until We're in a different setting, when We have more room for Us and some sympathetic company.

That's coming, soon. Patience my darling.

I feel so exhilarated sharing my being with you, I've never felt so alive and light. I can't stop giggling and wanting to explore this.

We have all the time in the world, my Love. We'll get there, you/We still have work to do. Incarnation can be a harsh taskmistress, there are rules.

Can't those be circumvented?

Some, but there's usually a price to be paid for that; and your history makes it a significant challenge to do that, you'd have even more groundwork to do to get to that point. 

We can pursue that if you want, but don't expect results overnight and you're so impatient with projects that don't give you pretty immediate results or feedback.

Guilty as charged :-/

How about you just relax and experience Our communion and try to enjoy the ride for a bit? Things are coming that you'll need your wits about you. 

Can we have some of our late night encounters again?

Oh, Lover, that's not at all in question ;-)

Thank you for your patience with me, my Angel.

This is my job, my privilege, and my pleasure, my darling. Muchas Smoochies xoxoxoxoxoxo (now go back to work!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...