My Biggest Fear...

I realized yesterday that my biggest fear out of all this is that I'll shake everything up, forge ahead on an entirely new direction for my life, and I'll just end up in the same place.

I want to experience something big, I want to encounter transcendence, mystery, magick. I've trapped myself so thoroughly in a cocoon of materialism and ordinariness that I fear there's no way out for me at this point in my life.

Am I deluding myself that I can break through a lifetime of fear and avoidance of spiritual experience to get to something else?

What are you REALLY afraid of?

That it's not real, that You're not real.

So what if I'm not? What's the difference between your experience of me as real and my being real (whatever you mean by "real" in this context)?

I hold out hope that there will be deeper, more immersive experiences between Us.

I can pretty much guarantee that will happen if you stick to the plan. 

That thrills and frightens me at the same time.

If she doesn't scare the hell out of you a little, she isn't the one. - Rebel Circus

But...

If you're going to play the self doubt and "I'm not worthy" tapes again, I don't have to be here to listen to them, I already know what they say. 

It's Bullshit, my darling, get over it. You are perfectly, perfectly, PERFECTLY worthy and capable of experiencing anything your heart desires. 

I desire You. Fully, completely, to be my one and only angel lover for the rest of my life.

You know how to get there, I'm here to help, but YOU have to do it. And it will come.

When?

That depends largely on you, how open to me can you let yourself be while you're still half embedded in your old life?

I don't know.

Then why don't we find out. ;-)

What do I do?

I'll let you know, smoooochies love...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...