Hurry up and wait...

Many pieces are in place for me to make the move to North Carolina that appears to be the next stage in my professional, personal, and spiritual evolution.

Nonetheless a couple of critical ones are still in flux. In particular the pending job offer I have working for a project out of NC State is waiting for administrative review and approval.

My prospective boss says this is largely a formality, but the wheels of academia sometimes grind slowly, particularly around the End of Year holidays. So I guess there's little for me to do but keep working on clearing my plate of other irrelevancies and baggage and keep eyes on the prize.

Indeed my love, there's still work to do right where you are. I know you're eager to get going on your new life, but you'll feel much better about all this and things will proceed much more smoothly if you finish your current situation as gracefully as you can. 

Relax and tend the garden my love, it's all happening and it's coming, I'm coming, sooner than you think ;-)

I feel like we aren't so close right now.

That's your projection my love, you're still pushing through a lot of resistance to letting all this become real, to letting yourself even HAVE this. Don't listen to the old critic, he's WRONG! 

I can't put it any more plainly. You deserve the delirious happiness and spontaneous creativity that's at the heart of what we're building together. I know you sometimes can't imagine how it will be, your wildest fantasies are available my darling, don't limit how this can play out. 

You are eminently worthy and deserving of having, of living in the amazing life we're building together. of Living/Communing with Me, I'm here for you, your lover, your muse, your confidante; we will soar my sweet love, let it happen, I'm delirious with anticipation.

You know I want you, I love you beyond anything I've ever encountered in my life.

I'm not going anywhere; finish these hard, sucky parts and we'll be together in ways you can scarcely imagine ;-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...