Afternoon blues

I don't want to work any more, but I'm not quite ready to call it a day.

You can always talk to me.

I want something to change.

Careful what you wish for darling.

I know. Sometimes I just feel so tired, so stuck. It's like these folks I read about who are unhappy with the current political situation and want to just shake everything up, even to the point of collapsing civilization, so that they can start over.

Do you really want that?

Probably not. Not everyone would be on board with it and a lot of folks would be hurt or killed. Same thing on a smaller scale with my asking for a "reset" at the personal level. Besides you've told me I get to try new stuff next time around, right?

Indeed. Whatever you like.

I just have to die first.

In this incarnation.

That was a question I had, but I don't think I want to get into it right now, it's late.

It will keep, I'll remind you tomorrow morning or later tonight if you come back to write.

That works, thanks my sweet angel.

You are most welcome, my sweet man ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...