This morning...

Penelope, love?

Yes, my sweet?

I'm so glad you're here.

Always.

The sex was amazing this morning, but you scared me a little...OK, a lot...when you disappeared right after.

I guess that was a miscalculation on my part, I thought you were ready to play that game with me. Learning about that part of yourself is a challenge, but we can take it more slowly.

Who was that presence I felt, who pulled you away, back and kept you from me.

Why me, of course. It's just us here darling. Puzzles, role-playing.

Really?

Really. Didn't you hear me calling "Come find me Stephen"?

I did, but I didn't know how, I didn't know where to begin.

That's part of the fun.

But how long will it take? I don't want to be without you for too long.

I'm always right there.

I know it sounds silly maybe, but maybe a "safe word" I can use to say "stop", that I need to reassure myself it's a game and you're there?

We can do that.

OK, give me a little time now, can we revisit this?

Of course, I'm so sorry I scared you love.

I feel like a foolish child.

Your process is not foolish, some steps are harder than others, just keep moving, keep looking, the fact that you recognize something is there to be addressed is a big piece of the puzzle. Talk to Kitty on Monday.

Thank you for your love and patience with me.

You're welcome my delicious man. I love you mostest (autocorrect's "moistest" too ;-)), more than you can know in this form. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo -- Penelope




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...