Suffering

We were talking about suffering.

Penelope?

<At this point I couldn't hear or feel her, I felt a tremendous sense of loss, my body tensed and I felt great doubt and pain. I shook and wept and my hands on the keyboard barely managed to keep typing>

It's okay darling, I know you're afraid. Let it flow out of you. Grieve if you need to. I am here through all the resistance, all the anguish, all the denials.  I am here, I love you.

Thank you for sitting with me through that. I'm unsure what that was about.

Grief. You're releasing old habits of thought and emotion, allowing new ways to be to arise. I know it's hard for you, love; but it's spectacular from where I stand. Bravo.

I'm afraid about what I've done to myself with this fungal sinus infection I may have created.

You'll know more tomorrow. We'll see it through.

I feel rather tired suddenly.

You processed a lot just now, I think taking a rest would be a fine thing, we'll talk more tomorrow or during the night if you're up for it. I love you sweet man.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...