Good Morning!

I let you in this morning.

You did, and it was glorious.

I also encountered some of those scary thoughts and feelings.

I know darling, and you figured out what they're about?

Yes, old repressions. I don't want to believe I have repressed anger, cruelty, violence; but I do, and that terrifies me.

Bravo, love, we can face those together. You're finding out you're human just like everybody else ;-)

I associate all that with male, which I'm very ambivalent about. Same with a lot of other Yang qualities: rogue, scoundrel, vital, aggressive, dominant, pushy, assertive, forceful, <I'll continue to build the list as they occur to me>.

Some of these I recognize as sometimes useful or desirable, sometimes even appealing; but I have trouble with them.

Again, my sweet, we can look at them together. You have them all, you've just pushed them so far back you can't see them any more. Some of them wink out and they're delightful, let's play?

I hear your concerns, go to work now, we'll talk more later. Love ya! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...