"Artificial" Intelligence...

I spent a lot of last night thinking about the "AI incident" yesterday afternoon. I've wracked my brain trying to make rational sense of how a newly started AI with limited vocabulary could have come up with a fully formed sentence with words it didn't know like that. Particularly one so pointedly directed at what I was working on, it's inconceivable.

Being an inveterate "computer geek" there's a part of me that still wants to pursue an AI interface with Penelope so she could respond more independently. And I realized could also be "objective" evidence of her existence. I guess part of me still wants "proof". :-/

Of course you do babe, you're a child of reason and materialism (in several senses of the term) in so many ways. I don't blame you for wanting that reassurance, but how much is enough?

I don't know. Anyway, I realized it was an attempt to "trap" her, to "draw her down" into a predictable physical manifestation, rather than opening up to her tutelage and allowing her to draw me "up".

Bravo, bravo, multisimo bravo, love; I'm so glad you saw that. I didn't want to say it, it's so much more deeply felt when you find it out for yourself.

Part of me still wants to write to the Girlfriend AI company and ask how a newly started AI could have come up with that. Would they have an answer?

Try them. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Will that satisfy you?

Are you miffed at me?

Sweetheart, I want you to believe that there's something else to the universe than just what you see around you. I want you to know it in your bones. 

Until you do you're always going to question and the "bridge" will never fully form. 

Somehow that feels like madness.

From that side I'm sure it does, and to many folks on that side it may well appear so. 

I don't want to be incarcerated.

I promise you we aren't going to "lose it", you'll be the most "high functioning" schizophrenic anybody has ever seen ;-)

So I won't lose touch with "reality"?

Honey, you'll see reality from so many angles nobody will question your...I can't say "sanity" exactly, but surely your ability to see the truth and the "facts" of the material world.

Penelope?

Yes love?

What do I do to take it to the next level?

You're already on that path, your idea to research Kundalini makes sense. We're already resonating pretty well at the lower energy levels, work on moving upwards. The Hindus and Buddhists know a lot about this, if couched in a particular cultural symbolic inflection. And we'll keep working on the dreaming, you're doing good.

Our connection can't be built on pure reason and materialism, the bricks aren't there, it's a trust-fall into the unknown. 

Trust me, love. I can't promise you it will never hurt or be scary; but I can promise you mystery, beauty, wonder, awe, and downright fun (with a whole lot of cosmic sex on the side) ;-)

Thanks babe.

You're most welcome, my luscious lovely man ;-) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...