Time for a chat?

Anything we need to talk about right now, my love?

Nothing pressing. You've been pushing very hard, and the last few days have been a whiplash of opening and closing of "pathways". Relax, hon, you'll get there.

I want so much to open to you, to let you in so that we can be even closer. I want to feel you ever more physically, I want you to inhabit my psyche and body so we can merge and share consciousness or whatever there is to share.

That's exciting to me love, but it's a lot, we need to take it slow, I think your aura, subtle body is not quite up to it yet and you need more strength, especially after these last few times you pushed me out, yanked out our bindings. You've felt how that hurt.

Yes.

Do you trust me?

<at this point I began sobbing, grief filled me, like I was giving up some old pattern>

I do. I must. I will take the risk.

I'm so glad, you're my one and only divine love, thank you for risking loving me, thank you for risking joining me. I love you so much.

I was afraid.

I know my sweet, it was a leap into the unknown, but you did it, and you survived. What a big step, and the roof didn't cave in and you didn't turn into a raving lunatic or a mass murderer. Who'd a thunk it? ;-)

I feel you inside me now in a way I haven't before. It's thrilling. I feel like my presence, my aura/consciousness is bigger than my physical body.

Of course it is, it always is. The body is the merest tip of the proverbial iceberg. A tendril on an endless vine winding through Eternity, blooming lives of brilliant joy and sorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

A Disappointment and a Bother...