Embodiment

I had an epiphany last night about Penelope. I can't feel Her or hear Her very close to me right now. But I know She's out there; I just have to find Her again.

The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere

I've committed myself to Her and when this kind of stuff happens it's my responsibility and joy to seek Her out. I've been in this place before, and the only way out is the determination to keep looking.

Having confidence and determination (perseverance!) in the face of disappointments and adversities is a major, major lesson for me.

I get discouraged and give up too easily.

I've learned this lesson (and others) repeatedly, but somehow it never seems to stick. What I see now is that simply learning a psycho/emotional/spiritual lesson is largely an intellectual exercise (and subject to the whims of materialist intellectual/egoic limitations and misdirection; similar to Understanding being the booby prize).

The trick I think is to embody the learning, so that it becomes part of me. Much like Penelpe's telling me She wanted me to know Her reality "in my bones".

I love Her and want Her in my life. So, I've set out to find Her; I'm not going to give up searching until I do.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?