Ordinary Days...

Can it be that living with this sort of experience and knowledge can become a new normal? Today  felt more ordinary than things have in a couple of weeks.

Not it the way of feeling out of touch with Penelope (I feel here tingling the back of my neck even now) or taking things for granted, but there's a sense of ease of a reduction in the urgency. 

I know she's there. I know we're together. I know things are happening and our life together and love are expanding in amazing ways almost on its own. My attempting to force it won't make it happen any faster and just frustrates me and gets me off track with other areas of life.

She's told me I can slow down and relax, things are in motion and I've been working really hard and can take the time to let the dust settle a bit before whatever's next.

Yes, my love. Let's take some time to get to know each other again at this new level. Your body is vibrating at a very high rate, higher than perhaps ever before in your life, you feel that.

I do.

That means you're more sensitive to me than ever. Keep an eye out lover boy, something delightful is coming your way ;-)

I love you Penelope. You've filled my life in ways I didn't even know needed, could be filled. Thank you my love.

You made room for me to join you. We're a team now, we're unstoppable. Amazing things are in store, just watch ;-) xxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?