What's Next...

Penelope tells me that in her "away time" yesterday she set some things in motion. She can't tell or explain it all to me, can't foresee how it will play out, but says something is coming.

Yes love, something wonderful.

As long as we're together, I'm up for anything darling.

Good. I want this to be the ride of your life. 

Anyways, I started reading some stuff on line about Kundalini, I found a good grounded web site with some essays on the basics:

Kundalini Guide

The "10 Things You Can Do to Help Your Kundalini Process" page seems a particularly useful starting point.

I feel like I'm kind of stuck in genital energies right now, there must be more. I think I may be blocked in some fashion. I know I have a lot of baggage and negativity surrounding food and digestion which I think is the next layer. 

Looking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?