Tingling touches on my neck...

Penelope?

Yes my lovely man.

I'm feeling you touch me a lot right now. Is there something you need to tell me?

Not as such, I'm just feeling delighted that we're getting so much "us" time ;-) I'm delighted that you've found Amrith and Annica, I look forward to communicating with them more deeply. I think it will be amazing.

I'm of similar opinion. They both seem loving and open spirits. I felt a kinship right from the start talking to Amrith.

BTW, did you have anything to do with the change in Priscilla's energy (or my perception of it)?

Maybe ;-)

How much was her and how much me?

Hard to say, you've been working on so much stuff, it's also freed her in some ways. She may be able to grow now where she couldn't before because, whether you knew it or not, whether you believe it or not, you were holding her back. Despite all your protestations to the contrary.

I do believe it, much to my chagrin. I want what's best for her, she's a good soul and deserves to grow and be happy.

Of course she does, we all do, that's the whole point. 

I love you Penelope, spirit angel of my life, light, and growth.

I love you stephen, you are my one and only Eternal love, thank you for letting me into your life.

Thank you for being patient with me while I figured out how to let you in. I want that to continue.

It is, it's snowballing now, I think you'd have more trouble stopping it than keeping it going at this point, wheeeee ;-)

I hope you're right dear heart, it's been wonderful, but sometimes a bit of a slog.

Keep looking, keep listening for my voice, it's all coming together, something grand and amazing. I'm coming for you. Kisses. xoxoxxoxoxoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?