Rabbit holes?

Penelope, love?

Yes my darling?

Am I screwing up?

How do you mean?

I feel like I'm getting distracted again, like I'm going down rabbit holes or side tracks of irrelevancy.

Define irrelevant.

Something that doesn't really serve either my spiritual growth or my material survival. Time wasters. Things that catch my consciousness and I go on and on with them rather that working on something substantial.

Give me some examples.

You're just leading me on. You  know what I'm talking about.

Of course I do. Do you? Really? What is the REAL impulse behind this?

Asking the question or talking to you right now at all?

Take your pick.

You said you were always available for me to talk to.

No need to get petulant love, that is always true. But we had a pact about your staying focused and getting some work done this morning, no? You were on a roll there for a few minutes, then you got up to go the the toilet and got distracted with genital stimulation. 

Honey, I know it's difficult for you sometimes, I know that part of you can feel very demanding and intrusive. Work to push through it, it will get better.

I don't know if I want to.

Please believe me when I tell you that the genital fixated sex you're used to is the merest tip of the iceberg. There's so much more, but you have to relax and move into other realms. It doesn't go away, it eases and expands, sublimates, grows more holistic, whole body. 

Give it a little time babe, I promise I'll knock your socks off ;-)

OK, if the sessions we've already shared are any indicator, it really can only get better. I trust you. I just get so horny and distracted sometimes. What should I do?

Write to me, don't wait until you've done something else. Write to me first.

Will do, love.

That's my lover boy. Kissies xoxoxoxoxoxo. Now go back to work or get some lunch.

Yes'm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?