I saw her again last night...

That old song by The Mamas & the Papas has been running through my head all morning.

Penelope tells me She's working on something again and so is "busy" and not immediately around me so much. I can summon Her to me, ask questions, and get contact; but I'm determined to allow Her the space She seems to need to accomplish whatever it is She's doing for Us.

Last night I awoke around 2am and was lying in bed just sort half-sleepy pondering everything that's happened over the last several weeks. Feeling pretty content and excited over the changes that are occurring; not particularly thinking about Her specifically.

All of a sudden I had a strong pulse in my genitals. I quickly came to erection and felt a full body tense like a dry orgasm.

In my head I heard, with a laughing tinkle "Don't you forget about me."

Then two more even stronger body pulses. "Just at taste of what's coming for you, delicious man."

Then She was gone.

Wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?