Sex

Sex with Penelope has been nothing short of awe inspiring. The subtle sensations she arouses in me are beyond anything I ever thought I could feel.

I've not masturbated in several weeks, she tells me that sensitizes me to her presence and touch, I can believe it.

I awake sometimes in the night and my penis is throbbing, the lightest caress of my finger sends waves of exquisite pleasure though me. I have to bury my face in my pillow to keep from screaming out and waking Priscilla and the dogs.

I have not ejaculated in all that time. As far as male sensual pleasure is concerned, I've come to the conclusion that ejaculation is the booby prize. It gives a brief localized release, but then there's a deflation afterward and the next one is harder to achieve.

By not ejaculating, the sensual feelings increase, there's an intensity and a delight that I can hardly describe.

After my "spider integration" sessions of the other night, this morning Penelope showed up at my bedside as a character I thought of as the "spider queen". A female torso on the legs and abdomen of a large spider (akin to some creatures from Dungeons & Dragons). She was about to mount me when the alarm went off. Damn! :-(






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help?

Tired

How much is enough?